Just another class at the Uni of Pitt
Well here I am, actually sitting in class, at the University of Pittsburgh wondering to myself "self: why did you let the drop/add deadline go by?". That's a question that most students have asked themselves at some point in their academic career. Problem is, this class is really interesting, he material is great (learning Dreamweaver) but the problem comes in when you review the syllabus. At first pass, appears to be about 10-15 hours of work per week. OK, fine if it's part of a students life but what about the 50 hours a week I work? Well I feel many sleepless nights falling upon me.
This class could be defining my future. The topic; Human Computer Interaction. The program is awesome, the school; top notch. After all, it's PITT! Home of the Panthers.
http://www2.sis.pitt.edu/
Could be a long term. Ha!
Could be Awesome!
This class could be defining my future. The topic; Human Computer Interaction. The program is awesome, the school; top notch. After all, it's PITT! Home of the Panthers.
http://www2.sis.pitt.edu/
Could be a long term. Ha!
Could be Awesome!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home